Terms of Service
Subject to these Terms of Service (this "Agreement"), Front10 LLC. ("Front10", "we", "us" and/or "our") provides access to Front10's cloud platform, including, without limitation, this website, certain API's and domain registration services (collectively, the "Services"). By using or accessing the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement.If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a company, business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the term "you" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Services.IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE MUTUAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH Front10 ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS (WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO A CLASS ACTION) THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS MUTUAL ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION. THIS AGREEMENT ALSO CONTAINS RELEASES, LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY, AND PROVISIONS ON INDEMNITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, ALL OF WHICH MAY LIMIT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. PLEASE REVIEW THEM CAREFULLY.1. Age and Eligibility. You certify that you are a person at least 16 years of age. Services may only be used or accessed through an electronic device controlled of you at all times. A valid Front10 account may only be created and maintained if you provide valid information in the signup process, and you regularly update such information to assure its accuracy.You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login information associated with your account. Each user must have unique login credentials that may not to be shared by multiple users. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. 2. Temporary Use License. During the period for which you are authorized to use the Services, and subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, you are granted a personal, non-sublicensable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license, to use the Services for your internal business or personal purposes according to the service capacity of your account. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved and no license or right to use any trademark of Front10 or any third-party is granted to you in connection with the Services. Front10 shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to (a) the Services, all improvements, enhancements or modifications thereto and (b) all intellectual property rights related to any of the foregoing. 3. Your Content. You are solely responsible for all software, code, data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content and other materials that you upload, post, deliver, provide or otherwise transmit or store (hereafter "post(ing)") in connection with or relating to the Services ("Your Content"). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of usernames and passwords associated with your account and for all activities that occur under your account. Front10 reserves the right to access your account in order to respond to your requests for technical support. By posting Your Content on or through the Services, you grant Front10 a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish and perform Your Content only in connection with its provision of the Services. You further agree that Front10 may remove or disable any of Your Content at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third-parties or authorities relating to Your Content), or for no reason at all. 4. Hobby Plan.We offer a free hobby plan at our sole discretion. We may change the terms and conditions applicable to the hobby plan or discontinue offering the hobby plan at any time. We reserve the right to disable or remove any project or website deployment on the hobby plan with or without notice at our sole discretion. We may shut down and terminate projects or deployments using the hobby plan without notice for any reason or no reason. We may shut down affected projects or deployments on the hobby plan in case of any delays or performance problems including, without limitation, those caused by a malicious attack on a project or deployment. 5. Fair Use.We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide all plan levels with sufficient bandwidth, builds, and serverless function invocations that we determine are typical of projects at that plan level. We don't want you to worry about usage when hosting your Jamstack projects. We will notify you if your usage is unreasonable, and we may shut down and terminate projects and accounts that are creating an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure and/or business operations, as set forth in Sections 9 and 16.1 below. 6. Acceptable Use.
- The Services may only be used for lawful purposes.
- You shall not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks of Front10, its partners, or any other person, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access.
- The network resources of Front10 may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or Front10.
- You must not introduce software or automated agents or scripts into Front10's website in order to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests or queries, or to strip or mine content or data from Fron10's website.
- You must not access the Front10's website through automated methods, including any use of robots or other computer code which calls Front10's website.
- You shall not send unsolicited messages or use the Services to send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM).
- You shall not use the Services as a remote storage server or for the primary purpose of providing downloadable content.
- You may not rent, lease, loan, or sell access to, or otherwise attempt to transfer any right in Front10's website (which includes its software and documentation) to a third-party, through framing or any other method.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the Services or create an undue burden on Front10's website or the networks or services connected to Front10's website.
- You must not perform any benchmark tests or analyses relating to Front10's website or Services without express permission of Front10.
- You shall not use the Services to host any protected health information or information that is subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, unless you first obtain Front10's prior written approval.